Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running one yet and know what wires to tap? Just picked one up from a buddy who's going to the 4L80E shifer from Rad. 02 Xterra.

·
Shift to the Best
2,326 Posts
Anyone running one yet and know what wires to tap? Just picked one up from a buddy who's going to the 4L80E shifer from Rad. 02 Xterra.
The guys using our Rail controller should be able to help with wiring and Nismopathy93 might know. You just need to find the two shift solenoid wires and connect to them, either by cutting them and wiring direct or using a switch to still have stock driving with the auto. I have the shift cams that will work for that trans to put in the Winters. You would just have to modify a Winters trans arm and trans cable bracket to shift right for that trans.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guys using our Rail controller should be able to help with wiring and Nismopathy93 might know. You just need to find the two shift solenoid wires and connect to them, either by cutting them and wiring direct or using a switch to still have stock driving with the auto. I have the shift cams that will work for that trans to put in the Winters. You would just have to modify a Winters trans arm and trans cable bracket to shift right for that trans.
I actually have your whole cam set-up already, he got the shifter from you about 10 months ago, and last month ordered up another for a 4l80e. Do you know what all needs to be modified to get it to shift right? I haven't been able to look at it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts