Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know how much I should be looking to pay for a radiator for my 22re, is it worth getting a used one? What options for possible swaps are there that might be cheaper.

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
SWAP in a v6 radiator. It costs around $180 from autozone, but it's larger. You could also call Downey, and buy their even larger radiator, but why?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it a direct bolt in operation for the v6 or what

·
Registered
188 Posts
Radiator

Well, I was showing my dad this site the other night and he asked me to plug him when it comes to radiators.

He ships any where and has one of the largest inventories.

the business is the Radiator Doctor and the phone number is (888) LEAKERS [888-532-5377].

22RE he'll have Stock 2 Row, HD 2 Row, 3 Rows all in stock at good prices.

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong info. It's a stock radiator, except it has three cores instead of two. Just go to autozone, or kragen, and ask them for the three core radiator for the 22re. Sorry for the confusion. It's not the v6 radiator.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Radiator

rochmpr said:
Well, I was showing my dad this site the other night and he asked me to plug him when it comes to radiators.

He ships any where and has one of the largest inventories.

the business is the Radiator Doctor and the phone number is (888) LEAKERS [888-532-5377].

22RE he'll have Stock 2 Row, HD 2 Row, 3 Rows all in stock at good prices.

How much are you looking for the 3 row 22re radiator? And shipping to 84058

·
Registered
188 Posts
I Think I Would Know

The business DOES exist and has existed in the same location for 25 years.

He isn't technologically advanced with a web site, but like I said 25 years in business with about 35 years of experience in the industry.

If 888-LEAKERS does not work, there is always (209) 532-3407.

I can not quote prices since I do not work there. Ask for either Dan or Adrien and mention that you heard it hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts