Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Soooooo, here I am stuck in Bahrain and my 'ole lady breaks the news that she bent up the rear bumper pretty bad on my '04 3500 DRW Dodge. I figured since I was replacing the rear one might as well do the front. I have been looking around and searching the internet quite a bit and haven't really found anything I like. (not really into the whole cow crusher front bumper thing.):shaking: I'm looking for ideas for something a little less monstrous, so lets what ya got. These are a few that I right clicked and saved, the Road Armor one isn't TOO bad, but holy$$$$$$:eek: I also would like to have the rear one wrap around a little bit to protect the fiberglass fenders a little.
Not too bad
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle
OK
Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Without the grille guard, OK.
View attachment BUMPERS.bmp
COW KILLER!!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
I like the second one down. Looks pretty bad-ass to me. Install train horn and tailgate yuppies talking on cell phones, reading the paper, and putting on makeup at the same time...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would pick the lightest, fuel isn't getting any cheaper.
Tell me about it. Like I mentioned in the first post, I'm in Bahrain doing a 1 year tour and gas is about .90 cents a gallon, diesel is about .75 cents a gallon. my wife told me she was paying anywhere between $4.50-$5.00 a gallon, fawking rediculous. I am going to have to buy her a little rice burner car I guess, but it kinda defeats the whole purpose of me taking orders here. I wanted to save a bunch of money so we could buy a house with a large down payment and still live comfortably, it seems like I always take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.:shaking:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts