Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooooo, here I am stuck in Bahrain and my 'ole lady breaks the news that she bent up the rear bumper pretty bad on my '04 3500 DRW Dodge. I figured since I was replacing the rear one might as well do the front. I have been looking around and searching the internet quite a bit and haven't really found anything I like. (not really into the whole cow crusher front bumper thing.):shaking: I'm looking for ideas for something a little less monstrous, so lets what ya got. These are a few that I right clicked and saved, the Road Armor one isn't TOO bad, but holy$$$$$$:eek: I also would like to have the rear one wrap around a little bit to protect the fiberglass fenders a little.
Not too bad
p1-01.jpg
OK
p2-01.jpg
Without the grille guard, OK.
View attachment BUMPERS.bmp
COW KILLER!!!!
03%20dodge%20red.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
I like the second one down. Looks pretty bad-ass to me. Install train horn and tailgate yuppies talking on cell phones, reading the paper, and putting on makeup at the same time...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would pick the lightest, fuel isn't getting any cheaper.
Tell me about it. Like I mentioned in the first post, I'm in Bahrain doing a 1 year tour and gas is about .90 cents a gallon, diesel is about .75 cents a gallon. my wife told me she was paying anywhere between $4.50-$5.00 a gallon, fawking rediculous. I am going to have to buy her a little rice burner car I guess, but it kinda defeats the whole purpose of me taking orders here. I wanted to save a bunch of money so we could buy a house with a large down payment and still live comfortably, it seems like I always take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.:shaking:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts