Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Damn, those look purdy !

Too bad they have the angled dump, otherwise I'd have to buy em. I need somthing good looking in my rig besides myself and my new hat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there was another set on there cheaper I found after.
the coating does look a little cheasy in the pic, hopefully its just the pic though.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Reddog said:
I need somthing good looking in my rig besides myself and my new hat :rolleyes:
That's it!! NO MORE CONTESTS FOR YOU!!!!!! :laughing: Lucky bastard.....:flipoff2:

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
I don’t know that seller looks a bit curious…… (our MEDUSA!):flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I am sure they are fine. Jack can you just cut off the angles and make them center dump please.:D

Mark

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Reddog said:
Damn, those look purdy !

Too bad they have the angled dump, otherwise I'd have to buy em. I need somthing good looking in my rig besides myself and my new hat :rolleyes:
Donald old chap, I have a pair (straight dump) residing in the garage looking for a change of scenery. Shall I send them up to Pioneer with the offspring on Monday?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
jack, doesnt your truggy already got ram horns? (saw you were the highest bidder)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Andy,
No I don't need any, but thank you just the same. I've got the straight down center dumps on my rig right now, they just don't look all that good.
Considering the rest of my Cruiser, looks don't really matter :D

Now if I should decide to put a V8 in one of my FJ25s , that might be another story:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts