Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas guys
we are going to have a sale on all item not just the kits.

Stage 1 =125 ( just porting and taping)

stage 2 =399 complete kit

stage 3 =call for pricing. complete kit including box and pump

rebuilds =75

rams= 135

and more

due to the overwhelming intrest we are extending the sale to the end of January. Thanks

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry guys i've had that nasty frigging flue shit that's going around

tattoo, i assume that you wan the heims for the ram also? if so the sale price would be 193.50 for ram heims and hoses.

ABN82MP, yes that is correct, the stage 2 is a complete kit with a rebuild on your box. the stage 2 does not come with a new pump but i will upgrade your pump if you send it in with your box at no extra charge.

afecko, the stage 3 for the XJ will run $725. this does include a new pump.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Matt.

How much for just the 1.5 x 8 ram and heim ends?

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We can do any box not just toy.

The ram is 135 and the hiems are 18 for the pair.

yes we can do a an astrovan box and in fact have done alot of them for people that move their axles forward on jeeps.

just give me a call and i'll answer your questions. toll free at 1-87-steering

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
TheLakeRat said:

The ram is 135 and the hiems are 18 for the pair.

just give me a call and i'll answer your questions. toll free at 1-87-steering
Matt,

When can I call and order since I just got back from a short vacation?

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
onetonk5 i looked and you are in my pm list and i'm getting to them as fat as i can. i had like 300 combined e-mails and pm's over the holidays and i'm getting to them as fast as i can. i'm down to around 50 now so i will answer them today sometime i promise sorry for the delay.

By the way everyone due to all the intreset i'm extending the sale to the end of Janurary. thanks all.

·
Registered
421 Posts
full hydro ram

What im looking for is a 2x8x1.125 or 2x9x1.125 ram that i can use for full hydro.......do you offer one this size other that the prince/chief style? I need somethiung with as small a body as i can find and threaded to accept rod ends............
Thanks
Mark

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Sent a PM about a week ago...are you that busy? Sounds like business is good. Get back to me as soon as you can please. Don't want to miss the deal:D

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm answering all pm's today.
yes we've been swamped but no so much that i shouldn't have answered your pm. my apologies.

only one week left guys.

·
Registered
549 Posts
How about 1 more month so we can get are tax returns back?:D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
TheLakeRat said:
i'm answering all pm's today.
All but mine.... Oh well.

Anyway, I have a 72 scout steering box, condition unknown, and a 93 toyota box that leaks around the sector shaft. Since I'm planning to relocate the box anyway, which one is better? You can rebuild either, right? Can the scout box be used with my toyota PS pump? Which one do you recommend I keep? Thanks.

·
Team *******
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry bud i looked back throught the old pm's and could m\find it anywhere.

there is not set answer for your question. i personally like the scout box better but there is no doubt that the toy box is also a very well build box. i would recommend upgrading to a larger pump with either box but the stock pump will work if you are dead set to use it.

Freshman, sorry bud i can't afford to do it all the time right now but hey thats what credit cards are for right? :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts