Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Just watched the Fox 40 coverage of the protest. It was AWESOME!!!!! Randii, can I have your autograph? :flipoff2:
just saw it...i want the autograph of the guy with squinty eyes too:lmao::flipoff2:

I was on there too...but no one knows me:(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cool, I just say the story (DVR). Great job today to everyone envolved!!!

Joe

·
Registered
837 Posts
Just watched the Fox 40 coverage of the protest. It was AWESOME!!!!! Randii, can I have your autograph? :flipoff2:
Lance it was great to see you and your team out there. It was great to meet ya. Randii you are a great rep for all of us. Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
In the news

Huh, they actually used a pretty good quote. Cool -- I hope it helps us get the word out!

As for the autographs -- talk to my agent, Marlon! :laughing:

Randii
YEAH they did! I thought the same thing. Hey, I saw my Scrammy in the background. :D

Did anyone see the coverage that News10 did at 6pm? I have it Tivo'ed as well as the Fox 40 if anyone wants to see it. I don't know who the guy in the orange shirt with the hat was talking on camera.

What happened to KRCA 3?? I recorded every single episode they had on yesterday from 5pm on to 11pm. I did see a small picture of protesters next to some other stories as a still picture, but never any story about us.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What ticks me off is I CAN'T find them online... I've searched Fox 40's site and can't find anything to do with them :( Anyone else have any luck? I even googled it :(

·
5,729 Posts
I emailed fox 40...here is the reply:

Hi Jen,
Typically it's up to the weekend crew to post stories online, right
after the newscast. And... for some reason they didn't post that one.
You can get a copy of the story... through Slack Video Service. The
number is (916)351-0424. I'm sorry I can't help you more...
unfortunately they didn't show me how to put the stuff online:(
Thanks so much for watching Jen!
Natalie

1 - 20 of 36 Posts