Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heading to Randolph with brothers....1 from Wichita and 1 from Mississippi...

2 TJ's 1 bronco...I think other jeeps from Wichita...

Should be a good weekend....hope NO rain! LOL...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Were there, be rollin in Fri around lunch and leaving Sun. morning 3-4 built rigs. As long as no catostraphic failure @ Clayton this weekend. Meeting up with the guys from Heartland IH also.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
heading to Randolph with brothers....1 from Wichita and 1 from Mississippi...

2 TJ's 1 bronco...I think other jeeps from Wichita...

Should be a good weekend....hope NO rain! LOL...
Hey man remember me...... prolly not i and my buddie came and looked at your brothers red TJ when it wouldnt start in the motel 6 parking lot. i have seen you guys back al couple time since then. i also got to see you brothers red tj when it was a plum nuts offroad all tore apart. hows he like it since allan redid everything? well man next time you guys are in town give me a ring id love to come wheel with you guys and i know justin my buddie would as well.

keaton 712-490-2522

·
Registered
19,460 Posts
Depends on what you like. As stated, I don't like Tuttle after it has rained. I have plenty of pics though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
great pics!
I wish i woulda brought my jeep with me one of the times I was there, my brother just moved to Dallas, from mabey 2 miles south of Randalph.

It is a 6 hour drive from here, so i doubt I ever make it again.....

·
Registered
308 Posts
could someone post some pics from here please.

Is the wheeling anygood? I have heard conflicting reports.

Wheel with one of the harder core locals if you really want to find the fun spots!:D
Will be some people out there memorial weekend.

·
Registered
295 Posts
you cant help but stumble upon humbling obstacles

tuttle is large and full of various terrain. the rock garden is too awesome to describe and its viewing area around the rim makes spectators views great.....

ill put together some vid and pics ive taken over the last few years ive had a camcorder. been going there since i had my first jeep in 1985.

we are truly lucky to have such an awesome park run by the corp of engineers that only requires our respect to remain open.

BTW

ap is one of the best fabricators and vehicle techs ive met and hes built alot of the more capable rigs that continue to run out there.

pdf
map link
http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/tc/Brochure/TuttleCreek-ORVArea.pdf

·
Registered
295 Posts
you cant help but stumble upon humbling obstacles

tuttle is large and full of various terrain. the rock garden is too awesome to describe and its viewing area around the rim makes spectators views great.....

ill put together some vid and pics ive taken over the last few years ive had a camcorder. been going there since i had my first jeep in 1985.

we are truly lucky to have such an awesome park run by the corp of engineers that only requires our respect to remain open.

BTW

ap is one of the best fabricators and vehicle techs ive met and hes built alot of the more capable rigs that continue to run out there.

pdf
map link
http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/tc/Brochure/TuttleCreek-ORVArea.pdf

heres a few :30 or so clips from 07 and 08 at TUTORVA

YouTube - steve & raymond

YouTube - billy kicks ass

YouTube - ap slow your roll

YouTube - only open to make it

YouTube - Samis at Randolph Memorail 8

YouTube - Fog It Up

YouTube - YJZUK exits the garden

1 - 18 of 18 Posts