Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Our Hi Lift Jack Bases were designed to help stabilize a jack that we call – Widow Makers. These bases attach directly to the foot of the Hi Lift Jack and is secured by two ¾” cross pins. The bottom flange of the jack base is strengthened up by internal shear plates to help prevent any spreading of the base due to un-even loading. We have also placed notches, or cleats, on the perimeter of the base flange. We did this to provide even more security of the jack system by offering a means for the jack base to dig into softer materials, thereby increasing jack stability. We offer two of this jack base, steel or aluminum. Both versions are manufactured from 3/16” plate. The steel versions have been MIG welded and then nickel plated for rust prevention. The aluminum versions have been TIG welded and left in the natural material condition.

Website Link:
Rapto Worx - Hi Lift Jack Base

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I'd be interested in something that replaces the factory foot completely. I've lost mine and an integrated replacement seems like it would be better than adapting the existing plate to your plate.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This base measures aprox. 9 1/2" x 12 1/2" at the widest part. Because of the larger footprint we wanted the user to be able to remove the base. This allows for much easier storage and moving the jack around during storage. You also don't always need an additional jack base, so we feel it is convenient to be able to attach the base whenever necessary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have lost the base to my hi-lift 60" jack and wondered if you have just one piece that would fasten to the base and still be a good base like you have? How much is the alum. base and how much would the base be as I have described? Thank you,
Don Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts