Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the same about the bulb color.

The bib lights are clear also. I looked a SOR's book and saw that the 68-74 lenses were offered clear "non USA". Maybe the same for these lights?

I don't have a set of the amber ones to check the lense number against. Maybe someone can check this lense number against theirs.

Koito# L1432

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't see any spots that are even close to looking like they used to be amber. The lenses do not have any sun pitting in them that I have seen with faded lenses. These are real clean except for the cracking in the lense.

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Since the turn signals are still available with the amber lenses, what are the chances that the non-USA market would have clear ones?

Otherwise, what kind of demand would there be? Would this be something to add to the 45LV taillight lens reproduction?

Just thinking out loud. :D

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rgentry-

You da man! :cool2:

I was looking at SOR's catalog and it wasn't listing it. I went to their web site and put in the number you posted and sure enough it's there.

Well I'll have to put them on the list. They want some cash for those things!

Youch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.