Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
ok, just out of curosity, the 4-link kit---are you going to offer it for the front? If so, what do you think the price is gonna range from.
Yes, we will have a front coil over/air shock system.

We are working on the pricing and we will have them ready in March
If you would like i can add you to the list!

Mike

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
damn, I wish it was sooner...I just got my engine/trans/cases mounted and I'm going to start on that next I'm HOPING to have my front mounted by then but the way my progress has been lately, ugh, we'll see

Sorry to hijack

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
In no way was my post directed at you, OR Shaffers Off Road, I should have clarified that in my first post. The issue I had (before reading your reply) was DSI involved in "another" bad giveaway/raffle. DSI was the organizer of the Socha raffle and I feel he should be partially responsible because he was the promoter/organizer. Yes I still hold a grudge. But my main point of don't offer something you don't have (while not applying to this particular giveaway) is something that should be monitored better.

Edit: Last I heard Outer Limits is out of business also...........anyone know for sure?

I'm sorry but I don't think that's fair to DSI. He did not make any money on that deal, he was just trying to help Nick out! He didn't call them and ask for the chassis. They called and said they would like to help.

This makes me mad! The point was to help Nick out, and by helping, you could win cool stuff. The guys from Outer Limits fucked you and DSI, but most of all, Nick! Nick was on his fucking death bed:mad3: How the hell dose DSI owe you anything?? I think you should be mad at Matt Wooley from Outer Limits.

Sorry, but I think most people would see that DSI was just trying to do a good thing...

It's been two years and you still hold a grudge? Get help:shaking:

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Mike, thanks for posting up and straitening our sorry asses out.

DSI, sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion about the kit for Josh.

Disco, I have learned from you that starting shit pays off,,,,,,,,,,,,, in :beer:

And las but not least, this is for everyone:
:flipoff2:

Time to close this one out.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.