Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else gonna be up here?

Well be running all weekend.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill go, you got an empty seat?
Na, just seeing if anyone else from the area will be up this weekend. Always down to meet new people.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't see this till now. I was up there Fri - Sun.
Which vehicle was yours? I forget what it looks like. I was the only Ford up there, the little ranger on boggers... Had fun attempted shoot the moon till I blew a hub and had to listen to my locker all the way back to camp to put my spare on.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Which vehicle was yours? I forget what it looks like. I was the only Ford up there, the little ranger on boggers... Had fun attempted shoot the moon till I blew a hub and had to listen to my locker all the way back to camp to put my spare on.
The only one up there with 44" boggers.:D...We camped in the trees on the right as you first pulled in.

The first part of shoot the moon isn't the problem anymore....It's getting past the ledge to get out that's fun.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only one up there with 44" boggers.:D...We camped in the trees on the right as you first pulled in.

The first part of shoot the moon isn't the problem anymore....It's getting past the ledge to get out that's fun.
My fear was getting up that first ledge on 35s and not being able to go anywhere haha, this is why I stopped.

You werent the dove tailed Green blazer were you? I know the vehicle in your avatar on garage journal looked like that.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might start building something more advanced, I have a TJ i picked up for cheap, its a 5 speed 4 cyl but I have a set of tons laying around. Id rather do 2.5 tons but well see. I have fun with my little POS haha

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I gotta start on links for the back.....Hashed another set of leaf springs this weekend....Driveshafts are getting worn out....Need seat....Starting to get oil in the coolant...And so on.

Going to be a long fall and winter.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I gotta start on links for the back.....Hashed another set of leaf springs this weekend....Driveshafts are getting worn out....Need seat....Starting to get oil in the coolant...And so on.

Going to be a long fall and winter.
If you need a hand let me know, ill be bored most likely in between bagging my 49' pickup and upgrading the bronco.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about 10 grand to get me started? :D:D
I wish... I about cried paying 400 for 2 shocks and 300 for two bump stops... and the bumps are used kings haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts