Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a group going to Rausch Creek on 1/18/20. We have two separate groups one running green/blues and then my group running black and reds.

PM me if you have any questions or want contact info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have a group going to Rausch Creek on 1/18/20. We have two separate groups one running green/blues and then my group running black and reds.

PM me if you have any questions or want contact info.
I had planned to head to Rausch by myself on Saturday, but now I'm now sure with the weather forecast. I think I'm going to hold off 'til Sunday. You guys still going?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had planned to head to Rausch by myself on Saturday, but now I'm now sure with the weather forecast. I think I'm going to hold off 'til Sunday. You guys still going?
We still have a group going but they are running greens and blues.

The guys I was going with to run black/reds with have buggies so they backed out due to the snow/cold.

If you're interested in coming with us you should checkout our group chat where we organize all the rides. Https://bit.ly/4x4chat (or https://DobermanRacing.com/chat for more info)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds good. Looks like I'll be there both days. I'm meeting up with another guy from the TJ forum, maybe we'll run around with you guys. Greens and blues is fine with me, I have to drive this pile home lol.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I'll be out there with 3 other rigs. We might try to hit AOAA on Sunday.

Give a :flipoff2: if you see us! Green TJ, blue JK, yellow LJ, and my doo doo brown LJ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts