Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or seen one of these RCI fuel cells? The measurements are pretty good for a Jeep. It wouldnt take up to much room in back. Some input would be great before I ordered it. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
I was just looking at these, and you're right, it's a great size. Let me know if you find out more info (price, best place to order from).
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I am in the process of researching fuel cells for my CJ5. I looked at the RCI cells and they seem to be really nice but I am unsure if I can run it with my 5.0 fuel injection. If anyone has a clue please let me know. Some really nice cells are also the Jazz Racing and Spidertrax makes custom aluminum cells.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will this tank work for my application or do I need a tank that has a sump? Im running a 258ci 6cyl. with a 4.0L H.O. head and MPI conversion with a inline fuel pump and fuel filter. Thanks for any info. Also what else do I need besides a tip valve?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Rockbuggy said:
Will this tank work for my application or do I need a tank that has a sump? Im running a 258ci 6cyl. with a 4.0L H.O. head and MPI conversion with a inline fuel pump and fuel filter. Thanks for any info. Also what else do I need besides a tip valve?
I don't think you'll need a sump on your tank....it's 4 guys doing circle track to get last drops of fuel. Looks like you got everything covered....make sure you have enough pressure to run your injection set up.....Who's selling this? How much? i'm very interested in these for a reserve tank.......Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts