Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RE: Pair of sweet dana 44's

Out of an 1980 scout 2. SOA, Brand new 5.89's ARB rear, lockright front, new master install kits and bearings, newer warn hubs, new stainless braided brake lines all the way around, Brakes are good as well(disk front drum rear) passenger side drop roughly 60" wide front and i think about an inch or inch and a half smaller in the rear whatever stock scout width is. The front has been turned and the axles come with the ARB compressor and all the wiring along with a set of 15x10 5 on 5 1/2 black rockcrawler wheels with a fifth wheel with 1 newer 35x12.5 mudking spare and a set of cookie cutter role around garage wheels and tires. The front has fresh paint and the rear has a bit of grinding left to do on it because of the old traction bar mounts. These axles were wheeled on once after all the new goods were put in and I'm selling them because I have a brand new 60 and 70 sitting on my garage floor. I am willing to trade for newer 42 inch 16.5 tires(tsl's) or coil overs. I am willing to ship, but at your expense. You can let me know if you have any shipping contacts and I'll be happy to drop them off to a terminal if it's not to far.(SEAN B.N.S fab) :D $1500

·
Registered
346 Posts
READ for sale section RULES before you post.

NEWBIES:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts