Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Travel Management Planning is just one step towards complete closure. Let me show you how.

It's hard for your average person to comprehend a scenario where non-governmental organizations buy up rural private property to create wildlife preserves to turn 50% of the United States into Wilderness. If you're concerned about road closures, then strap on your tinfoil hat and get ready for this one.

READ THE ARTICLE HERE

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Here is the map I've know about this for 20 years but whos going to listen or do anything about this as individuals?

Reactions: AZBCE

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
You don't like it...put your $ into buying property just like they are...or freedom to buy property and do what you want with it is only supported if you like the cause?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Its a part of Agenda 21/30 just more UN Control on our country, I'm sure if one digs enough following the money would show how our politicians sold out.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Because you think everything is a conspiracy you don't like by some entity. The UN isn't taking over our country...nuts are. FDR was correct and far to many weak minded people are scared shitless of the boogie men.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You don't like it...put your $ into buying property just like they are...or freedom to buy property and do what you want with it is only supported if you like the cause?:flipoff2:
Exactly.

You don't like that people are using their money to buy up land? Welcome to America.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These NGOs are buying property and turning it over to the federal government. This is a big issue because it creates more federal dominance over the states. Our founding fathers warned us that if the federal government controlled more land then the people, they could enslave the people.

This certainly is part of a United Nations plan. You can read all about it through any one of their hundreds of NGOs or even the UN website posed above. There are prominent leaders who discuss it all the time (including the two videos in this article). There are hundreds of videos of seminars in American schools talking about it.

The UN is nothing but a bunch os communists trying to transfer America's wealth.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly.

You don't like that people are using their money to buy up land? Welcome to America.
They are not using their money. The Nature Conservancy and the Wildlands Project are pushing legislation to create a "Wildlife Corridor, Conservation Fund" to purchase the property. YOU and all other taxpayers will be giving them the money.

Read the article...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have to admire the Enviros on this one. They know it won't happen overnight. Its long term long range goal. I wish we could think past the last tank of fuel.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to admire the Enviros on this one. They know it won't happen overnight. Its long term long range goal. I wish we could think past the last tank of fuel.
I agree! I find it fascinating they can pull this off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts