Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out what we've been up to! ~~~~> http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9636798#post9636798

A huge thank you to Keith Hook at Ready Welder for visualizing and implementing this idea. Be sure to say hi to Keith at the Tucson W.E.ROCK event this weekend as he comes out to see his very first crawling competition! We've got a new look this year, too, as we've wrapped the body panels to reflect our partnership with Ready Welder. Don't worry, I warned Keith that it would last at LEAST 4 or 5 minutes before I scratched it up really good!

And thanks to all of our participating sponsors which, without their support, this crazy idea would never be possible!

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
get it nicole:smokin:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Be sure to say hi to Keith at the Tucson W.E.ROCK event this weekend as he comes out to see his very first crawling competition!
I'll be the one with he W.E. Rock Virgin hat on! :D I just ask that you all don't point and laugh!!

Don't worry, I warned Keith that it would last at LEAST 4 or 5 minutes before I scratched it up really good!
Wait just a minute, you told me 10 minutes!!!! Either way, I'm prepared.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts