Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really Nice 03' Tahoe 4x4 With Lots Of Extras (PRICE REDUCED!!)

WELL AS MUCH AS I HATE TO DO IT, I AM GOING TO SELL MY TAHOE. I ONLY HAVE SOME EXTERIOR PICS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WANT INTERIOR PICS JUST LET ME KNOW BUT IT IS PERFECT.
HERES THE SKINNY:

2003 TAHOE LT 4X4
88K MILES
BLACK EXTERIOR (EXCELLENT SHAPE)
TWO TONE TAN INTERIOR (EXCELLENT SHAPE, MINOR WEAR ON DRIVER SEAT)
7" FLIP UP TV/DVD/MP3/CD/ETC
BLACK 22" WHEELS WITH CHROME 3" LIP
SUMITOMO TIRES THAT ARE STILL LIKE BRAND NEW
SECOND ROW BUCKET SEATS
3RD ROW SEATS
SUNROOF
POWER DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEATS
DUAL AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
ONSTAR
K&N FIPK II KIT
FLOWMASTER EXHAUST
REAR HEAT AND AC
HEATED SEATS
BOSE STEREO SYSTEM
TOW PACKAGE WITH HITCH AND 7 PIN HOOK UP
IM SURE THERE IS MORE, THIS ONE HAS EVERY OPTION YOU CAN GET ON A TAHOE. THE MILE THAT ARE ON IT ARE ALL HIGHWAY. I DRIVE TN AND KY FOR A LIVING. IF I THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I WILL ADD IT LATER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW. I LIVE IN KNOXVILLE, TN. AND MY CELL NUMBER IS 423-534-8739. YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH HERE OR MY CELL. I AM ON HERE ALMOST DAILY. I DO HAVE THE STOCK WHEELS AND TIRES AND THE ORIGINAL RADIO THAT ARE INCLUDED. THIS THING IS IN GREAT SHAPE AND IS A VERY NICE RIDE. IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY. THE ONLY KNOWN PROBLEM WITH IT IS THE WIPER SWITCH IS ACTING UP A LITTLE LATELY. THE WIPERS WANT TO STAY ON FOR A LITTLE WHILE AFTER YOU TURN THEM OFF. HASNT BOTHERED ME BAD ENOUGH TO FIX IT YET. I THINK THE TURN SIGNAL LEVER WITH THE SWITCH ON IT IS AROUND 100 BUCKS. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THE PRICE WILL BE $22,0OO AS IT SITS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE WHEELS OR TV I WILL TAKE $20,500.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, it is 23,000 as it sits. it is just hidden in the paragraph there. may move it to make it more visible. i will take a little less for the tahoe depending on what peope want to take off. i have the stock stuff too. later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts