Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear disc brake questions

I'm in the process of doing toyota swap and disc breaks on my 87. I have done the searches but nothing really comes up for what I'm looking for. It has dual break lines running into proportioning valve and two coming out running to the rear end. The toyota has a t fitting for a single line I'm sure some of you have run into this and have fixed it. I pretty sure on how I want to try to fix it but just wanted to see different options.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You could run two lines the rear, I used a firebird master cylinder and a manual proportioning valve. Works good just have to play with it to get it right.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I run a Subaru master cylinder with a manual proportioning valve and ran 2 lines down to the rear axle (one for the drivers side and one for the passenger side). These hooked into solid lines that run along the axle tube to a second flex line to the brake caliper.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
I ran 2 lines on the rear breaks (hehe). stock brake master for sammy. toyota 4 piston calipers in front. caddy 1 piston with e brake rears. Brakes worked perfect on and off road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts