Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, been searching for some info on some flexxy , soft 48" , " stock length" rear springs with about 3" of lift...... I flat bedded and bobbed the frame right behind the shackles so longer springs won't work well for me. The truck looks great, has excellent departure and clears 35s. Crawls pretty good. It just rides rough and has blocks from p.o. Yeah I know , I should have got springs first but that's the way it went.
Thanks

·
Registered
780 Posts
Build a pack. First through the overload away. Then add springs that go from longest to shortest. It takes a bit of trial and error but its worth it. I used a set of waggy rancho 44044e that had bent main leafs to fix my stock length rears up on my dd. Search RUF pack and do pretty much the same thing.

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Hey Guys, been searching for some info on some flexxy , soft 48" , " stock length" rear springs with about 3" of lift...... I flat bedded and bobbed the frame right behind the shackles so longer springs won't work well for me. The truck looks great, has excellent departure and clears 35s. Crawls pretty good. It just rides rough and has blocks from p.o. Yeah I know , I should have got springs first but that's the way it went.
Thanks
B2600 Mazda rear springs. 52" long, move the front mount 5" forward, leave the stock rear mount. You will need to add leaves for height, and you will need a traction bar to control wrap. Start by adding 2 springs from the stock rear spring pack.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, guess I'll get busy swappin springs! Looking to buy some because I've got a bunch goin on! Goofballs like me need all the help I can get....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts