Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, the 40 is soa in the rear with a skyjacker main leaf, and 40 leaves as the rest of the pack. Flexes great. In front it is SUA-which I am keeping for now, since it is real heavy with the f-motor, pto and bumper. Someday I will do a front SOA, but for now...

I have access to a fj55 chassis with nice springs, a set of rear 4" skyjackers, and stock cruiser front and rear springs. With my (don't laugh too hard) 2.5 skyjackers and shackles in front, with a dropped rear hanger she sits pretty near level.

I want to lose the hanger drop and the shackle without a shackle reversal. The hanger is coming off anyways, so relocating it is not a big issue. Can I run the 4" skyjacker rears up front and lengthen the shaft? Maybe the 55 springs??

I know a lot of people are running soa rear and sua front on the rock crawling circuits, right?

input people!!!!

:confused: :confused: :

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah...those are your old springs, chris
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOT HELPING :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I kind of figured someone would say that. I know where there are a bunch of 55's in various stages of New England dilapitation. What are the springs worth?
(I know...freeee to you, but what about other people-you know...those people)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts