Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im ditching the 5" lift springs that came on the wifes toyota when i bought it. So f150 springs in the rear and what i believe are 70-83 toyota rears up front. So of course the front axle got pushed forward a couple inches. Is my only option relocating the steering box? Is there similiar junkyard springs i can look for that will keep the axle in its original location?
Not really our wheelin rig just wanted to ride a bit better ,worst case scenario i move the steering box i guess.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-4 . Was just curious if there were other springs thatd get the same result and not 2in shorter on the front side. Was just gonna be a quick little project on a truck that gets no attention but it always seems to snowball.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
With weight on it.the front didnt settle as low as id have liked to match th rear. That box would have to move out past the core support .ive read a few threads on it ,just seems hard to justify if im not 100% happy with the ride height that the springs i have offer.or i can stop dicking around and just move the fucking thing.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.