Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take to get my red star? I paid last week (thursday or friday) and haven't gotten it yet. I just wanted to try it out and post a couple of pics.

·
Premium Member
11,328 Posts
coltrain79 said:
How long does it take to get my red star? I paid last week (thursday or friday) and haven't gotten it yet. I just wanted to try it out and post a couple of pics.
if you payed attention you'd know Lance (board owner) is in control of the star's and he's in mexico @ baja rocks... so until he get's home (thursdayish) your FUCKED!

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
coltrain79 said:
Perhaps if you weren't a NEWBIE, it would arrive sooner. Perhaps not. Life is like that. :flipoff2:

EDIT: Funny, that you've been registered much longer than me, but you still don't have 100 posts! Guess I talk a lot, eh?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EDIT: Funny, that you've been registered much longer than me, but you still don't have 100 posts! Guess I talk a lot, eh?
Maybe I'm just smarter than you:flipoff2:

JK;) ...I just haven't had the time or money to do the things I want to do to my sami. My toyota runs good, and the sami is on jack stands (haven't even driven it yet) so I haven't had any need to ask questions. Hopefully after I do my taxes I'll have some extra $ to spend on the sami, then look out. The questions will be flying.:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
yea i am a newbie so what ....my daddy can beat up your daddy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.