Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
redesign my buggy...update

I need to do some tube work to this thing. I bought it done and something is off. I got a bender and some tube. The front is pretty cool but from the bottom of the windshield back to the rear down tubes is in need of some redesign and I cant figure out how to draw lines on photoshop6 without the mouse. I have some ideas but wanted to see what you got. (no offence Rob) Later

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would chop it behind the radiator and 3 or 4 link the back. Make the tube work shorter and narrow it off the existing back hoop. I am in the same boat as you. I like my tube work in part of the buggy and hate the rear. I got some plans today for a air over hydro bender off ebay and plan to remedy the situation. If your dead set on keeping the leafs in the back then I would try to design a bed something like the toy truggy flavor. I like tape to get ideas and I can't afford photshop and don't have any buddies I can snag a copy off of (most the guys I wheel with don't have internet or have to get their wives to check their email):D

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you staying with leafies
Up front. I will 4 link the rear after the next trip. I will cut off the frame where the rockers tie in and "back half" it from there. The biggest thing I am having trouble with is the cowl and windshield. i need to move the driving position back to accomidate more angle, or I will move the bottom of the windshield forward to accomidate the seat position. good ideas.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Did you get that rig from a kid named Rob B. From Vermont? Tell him thanks for not taking off my fucking wheels before he sold it. He had a thread on Rebal Rock Runners not to long ago asking about 42" iroks, I asked about my wheels then, I guess I should have just gone over and taken them off my self enjoy.:shaking:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you get that rig from a kid named Rob B. From Vermont? Tell him thanks for not taking off my fucking wheels before he sold it. He had a thread on Rebal Rock Runners not to long ago asking about 42" iroks, I asked about my wheels then, I guess I should have just gone over and taken them off my self enjoy.:shaking:

Yepper, he sounded real interested in the wheels when I told him I was doing hummer beadlocks. give me a PM I dont care much for them anyway.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great Ideas. Heres what I came up with

Attachments

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
That looks good!...now build it!:grinpimp:

·
Registered