Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a quick reminder that all registration forms need to be completed by 12/15.

Thanks to all the drivers who have already completed this info! If you haven't had a chance to complete this form yet. Click here for the registration form for all classes.

Drivers who have adds/changes to pit crew lists after the 15th, please bring your complete list of pit crew names (page 5 of the registration form) with you when you register on site on the lake bed.

·
Mr. DJ
20,847 Posts
Drivers who have adds/changes to pit crew lists after the 15th, please bring your complete list of pit crew names (page 5 of the registration form) with you when you register on site on the lake bed.
This makes my life much easier!!!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
sent out yesterday. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Can we fax this in, or do I need to send it next day mail tomorrow?

Thanks,
Jordan
On page 1 it states that you can "return team proposal electronically to [email protected]". I hope that means you can scan your copy and email it in, but being from Canada I'm sure I've lost something in translation.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Mines leaving tomorrow, Shannon can i just email you my picture of my hansom self for the program?

·
Registered
543 Posts
On page 1 it states that you can "return team proposal electronically to [email protected]". I hope that means you can scan your copy and email it in, but being from Canada I'm sure I've lost something in translation.:flipoff2:
Ha, thanks somehow I missed that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts