Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new buggy and there's an issuer with the steering. It's using a remote reservoir pump and I'm needing a part number or if anyone know where I can get a suitable replacement I'd be grateful.

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Just picked up a new buggy and there's an issuer with the steering. It's using a remote reservoir pump and I'm needing a part number or if anyone know where I can get a suitable replacement I'd be grateful.
Part # 34985.

Dumb ass why don't you include little details like;
what motor?
what sized fittings?
what size of reservoir?
how many fittings on reservoir?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg what ever happed to genuine people that would try to help someone. Fucking dick go fuck yourself.

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Omg what ever happed to genuine people that would try to help someone. Fucking dick go fuck yourself.
Engine is a 350 5.7 liter
Hey ass hat, the question you asked has no answer and what 350? Vortec, lt1, LS1, early sbc, Buick, olds, Diesel? Does it have a serpentine system? You know they make more than one 350 CID motor don't you?????

You are including NO DETAILS, yet you want answers. Why don't you search and delete you post.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright guy. How about we start over before this gets out of hand. Im guessing this is a mid 80's 350. V belt. What else do you need to know?

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
I would call Lee Manufacturing in Sun Valley Ca. They will build a pump to the needs of the vehicle. With or with out remote reservoir. Or PSC if you want to keep replacing it.:shaking: But stay away from Kragen/VatoZone/etc... There junk.

See how easy that was.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow. Im glad there are so many nice offroader out there. Oh wait I keep getting a bunch of dicks on my posts. Bet whatever junk your rolling wouldnt hold my rigs fat dick. So how about you just stick to rubbing your moms feet so you can borrow the minivan and stay off info threads unless youve got suitable info.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What info is in this thread? Why are you so butt hurt?

You came in here with a question and didn't give any background. Besides that, K5runner gave you good info and you said you were on a budget so therefore you have no good choice other than keep the junk you have.

Edit- by the way, read the stickies on the top of the page, this is a hardcore tech section, and your question was not hardcore so take it to the newb section.

·
no where new
703 Posts
Wow. Im glad there are so many nice offroader out there. Oh wait I keep getting a bunch of dicks on my posts. Bet whatever junk your rolling wouldnt hold my rigs fat dick. So how about you just stick to rubbing your moms feet so you can borrow the minivan and stay off info threads unless youve got suitable info.
i am not sure what you were expecting. Not to be a dick but read a few threads and see how people respond to vague questions. Nobodies going to hold your hand, :shaking: You bought a buggy congrats, welcome to the world of money pits.. :laughing: Nothing is cheap, what kind of problems are you having, what pump is on it. full hydraulic, hydraulic assist. P pump? For people to be helpful they have to know what they are dealing with. You need to search a little before posting. You need to know what your dealing with before posting to help everybody else that might be able to help you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys im not trying to waste anyones time. This isn't my first buggy but its my first one with this setup. Ive been researching for several days and there are so many options. Just figured with so many guys running similar setups one of you fine guys would know what im asking. Sorry for the vagueness.

·
nice roach.
5,739 Posts
register for photobucket, post pics of your setup, fork, neck, curb... :flipoff2: :grinpimp:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts