Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYBODY IN RENO WITH SOMEWHAT WORTHY TRUCKS?? ME AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE GO OUT ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND(CANYONS ON PEAVINE, MOONROCKS ECT)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOME MORE PEOPLE TO WHEEL WITH. IF YOU WANNA PLAY, E-MAIL ME [email protected]:D :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I know someone that has yet to build his rig. But he's interested in wheelin. Are any of you open for passangers? He just moved here and is looking for a 4x4 club or something of the sort to go wheelin with.

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
canibuskrawler said:
useualy theres no room for any more passingers:confused: but when he gets his own rig hes more than welcome to come.
I don't think you know who he is, when he gets his rig done, you won't be able to keep up.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
We got every weekend. Will be hitting bronco canyon on the 29th of this month, with some POS rigs. ;) :D

Hey rocksie, this "mystery" guest of yours should come out. I just gave my spotter seat away this morning or I would offer up a ride.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hey glowndark, you wouldn't be talking about the Hi low's when you say POS rigs would you?
That's a helluva thing to say about fellow wheelers.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I come over about every other month & wheel with some of the battleborncruisers, there's a lot of decent wheelin in the general vicinity of reno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont care who he is and I dont need to worry about keeping up Im just looking for more people to watch and learn from and have a good time in the process. Im just sick of going with people who dont want scratches or body carnage on their pretty rigs. whats the point of building a "trail" rig and being too scared to use it to its potential.

so whith that said the more the marrier so bring it.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I am moving up there in about six weeks and I will definitely be looking for people to wheel with and local spots to wheel. I'm up for everything from checking out old ghost towns to running the Rubicon and Fordyce.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
grrrrr wahhhhhhhh

:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

I miss wheeling around Reno..

OH SUKSSSS

:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
jeeplvr said:
Hey glowndark, you wouldn't be talking about the Hi low's when you say POS rigs would you?
That's a helluva thing to say about fellow wheelers.
hey jeeplvr, please. Us stompers all refer to our rigs a POS junk rigs. :D joke joke. :beer:

·
Registered
45 Posts
summit truckfest

Im ready to wheel when ever . i would like to wheel with some semi street legal rigs that arent afraid. i think my fullsize will put on a good show. and its a daily driver too:p

anybody going to truckfest this weekend??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts