Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheeled in from the Tahoe side into the springs this weekend, and the repeater has a droning sound on it from staging all that way to the springs.

We switched to a different channel since the noise is unbearable and you can’t squelch it.

Anyone else exp this? Is this the repeater or local interference? I’d assume cheap radio, but it work fine otherwise.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bueller? Bueller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
HOG JOCKEY
1,425 Posts
This reply has nothing to do with your post, sorry. Reason I am posting, a few of us are going to be on the trail the day after Labor Day and camping at Rubicon Springs. My question to you is, are open campfires allowed in their campsites? We are 500 miles away and trying to get a heads up on what to expect. I have spent all morning online and phone trying to get this info. You were just there a few days ago. Thanks for any info. Good luck with your issue!

·
flamethrower
12,603 Posts
This reply has nothing to do with your post, sorry. Reason I am posting, a few of us are going to be on the trail the day after Labor Day and camping at Rubicon Springs. My question to you is, are open campfires allowed in their campsites? We are 500 miles away and trying to get a heads up on what to expect. I have spent all morning online and phone trying to get this info. You were just there a few days ago. Thanks for any info. Good luck with your issue!
Not likely, but you can ask when you pay the caretaker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts