Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
customer at work was taking about a place that sells new and repossed steel buildings. and for the life of me i can't remember the company:( anyhow anybody here of this and has anybody torn down a building, hauled it to your place and reassemblied. wondering if its more of a pita than a deal.

·
Registered
14,457 Posts
My cousin's husband got a couple buildings that way for free. He has the tractor trailers and equipment to dismantle a building such as that and haul it away, though. The property was leased for however long, the "renter" put up the buildings, and when the lease was over the owner wanted them gone. My cousin's husband just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Aside from that, I've heard that those "deals" where they say a building was ordered and never picked up are usually just a sales gimic - like those furniture stores that are always going out of business. People pay the money without checking into what a building would normally cost and then find out they've pretty much paid the regular price.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had a certified check ready for the truck driver when mine was delivered. Thats the way most of the legit companies operate. I don't see how they could get repoed. Even if there was a bank loan to build the building, I can't see a bank or mortgage company dismantling the building. they would likely have a lien on the property.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's all marketing BS. Your building must be engineered for your county and lot conditions. One size does not fit all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts