Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 CHEROKEE. DANA 60, DANA 44, 9" lift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9" Rustys lift, all spring (no blocks). Dana 44 high pinion front axle and Dana 60 rear axle both with 4.88 gears and detroit lockers. 4.0 6 cyl with 171,xxx mi, Runs great, no smoke or probs, very strong. Axles are from an F250. The knuckles, spindles, hubs, calipers, rotors and sub shafts are off of an 85 chevy 3/4 ton. Wheels are 8 lug. Steel front and rear bumpers, both with recievers. Trans cooler. Reinforced upper control arms. The tires on the jeep now are Procomp 37's, It also comes with 44" ground hawgs on a set of beadlock rims, tool box, jack, extra U-joints, extra front driveshaft, some tools and a CB.
The A/C, door locks, windows and gauges all work, it has a cd player and an amp install kit ready to hook up to an amp and sub. the carpet has been removed but all mothe interior parts are in good condition with the exception to the driver seat which has a small rip on the side. the body has dents and scratches. The trailer is a 19' with a 3' box on the front with a 4 way tire tool, ramps, a spare trailer tire and other misc items. I have an extra 35" tire as wel that I will include for a temp spare for the 37's.
Both Jeep and trailer titles are clean.

$5,800 If you pick it up in Albuquerque NM.
$6,800 + If I have to deliver, depending on distance.

I can E-mail pics or other info if you have questions. [email protected].
I need to sell this to give me space and help fund another project. My 93 cobra was totaled by a lady in a mini van that ran a stop sign, I loved that car and I would like to buy a new roller and rebuild it. Thank you!
Eddie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts