Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Above is the build thread and after pics and upgrades. I'm sure things are missed so I'll try to list all the details I can. Calling and talking to me, will net the best results. I do not have to sell this. I am only doing so for funding a new project/rig. This is one stable rig! Never flopped, never rolled. Close, maybe but always walked back out of it. Climbs great!! Wheels great.

Trades considered are TJ's, LJ's (preferred), yota's, Cherokees and GC's. Work done to them would be nice, but not hack jobs. I don't want a beat rig. This is a get me by, cash out later deal. Cash my way, is the only way. I have to put a price on it so I'm going to be reasonable (in my eyes) and say $42k. You don't have to like it, and if it doesn't sell I'm ok with that. I know what's put into a full turnkey rig. And thats a lot of $$

4 seat M&M fab chassis with TJ grill overlay (narrowed) and TJ hood (narrowed). Fiberglass cowl and full aluminum skins.

Dana 60 front w/ Yukon chromo shafts, super joints, grizzly locker, Reid knuckles, crane high steer arms (flipped for behind the axle hydro steering), jolly Rogers slugs, 4.56 gears, ruff stuff diff cover, trussed by M&M fab with suck down point.

14 Bolt rear w/ Detroit locker, stock shafts, ballistic cover, trussed by M&M fab, disc brakes, rear suck down point.

Suspension is tri 4 link front and rear. Aluminum lowers, steel uppers. 1.25" heims w/ misaliagnment spacers. Radflos 14" upfront C/O's, sway away rear air shocks. 4" air bumps and limiting straps on each corner. Has rear TG suck down winch.

LS1 motor with vette intake, fuel rails, 2 into one exhaust with shorty headers, baffled oil pan, Jims performance harness/computer work, griffin rad with 2 fans & shroud (has built in oil cooler pass), flipped intake (filter in cab), walboro fuel pump, custom cell with foam insert, vette MC. All lines fuel and brake are braided S/S lines, an fittings ect. No expenses were spared. All lines are held with s/s brackets.

TH350 trans, Art Carr shifter with gate cut, B&M deep pan, fresh rebuild at the time of build, trans cooler with remote fan (run off aux switch) under the basket mount with Atlas 3.8 behind it. Both shift great and smooth!

42" PBR's on 17" steelies with AtoZ fab weld on kits. Didn't like the racelines. Swapped them out. These do not leak!! Have them on for 3 months plus now without leak down. Brand new full sized spare and beadlock.

PSC full hydro single ended ram. Orbital box is M&M fab, inline cooler, resi all PSC stuff. No issues. Always ran royal purple. Great setup.

All the other bs. Autometer gauges, amp wit wakeboard boat speakers into
iPod/mp3 aux plug, hid lights, interior LEDs, rock LEDs, back up light ect There is the availability to put a 36" corbeau baja bench in theback. Mounts are there, tabs for the belts. Do not have one anymore.

Let me know what questions you have. Thanks

717-222-1185 is my personal # so leave a message if I don't answer.

INCASE A MOD CAN'T READ THE WHOLE POST $42K!!!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And if you want current pics, text. The skins are wavey with a hole in the d/s. Have a new skin. Hood and cowl are dented/cracked on pside but you cannot see the from the drivers seat :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Not that Im interested in buying, but your link doesnt go to a build page..it goes to the pirate homepage..just helping you out...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man! Already parts gathering for the next rig...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump

Trying to start the new project! Come get a rig that flat out performs!

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=AT37F7ucaYk

Video from a big dogs run. That was when I was still concerned with damaging things and front shafts and u-joints were stock. Now I don't ask I just point and shoot! Damage is inevitable, fun is in the moment......

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I reposted about an hour after the first one cause a mod deleted my original cause he can't read and said I didn't put a price. I guess it was put back up after I made the new one. Will delete the other one tonight!

Thanks for the bumps!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP!!

Had some interest, let's get it sold!!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Throwing to the top!! $38K

Just wheeled 4 days and it performed great!!

Looking for trades plus cash. Wheeling trades. But I'll listen if you happen to have an old muscle car or something I can flip.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
"Hey I'm The Hit!" Ha!
I just spent a day in the pass seat of this thing at Rausch Creek, it'll do stuff...like HM said, point it up the hill and mash it. Motor sounds pissah and barely got over 180* all day...
GLWS buddy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts