Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have kits for most popular carbureted motors. These are in complete kit form and include everything but a forklift tank. I only use the best equipment and only brand new equipment. I used to design alternative fuel systems for vehicles and have used almost every product available. This allows me to ensure you that you are getting the best and safest fuel system possible.
When I have my carburetion equipment manufactured, I upgrade all of the internal diaphrams and seals to silicone and neoprene. This allows these systems to have a service life of 10 to 30 years of trouble free performance. These kits are extremely easy to tune and come with a one year warranty.
Be aware of "kits" that seem too good to be true. There are usually several hundred dollars worth of parts still missing or are almost always substantially used. When propane equipment starts to get really old it's internal passages become larger and causes them to use more fuel. In some cases up to twice as much fuel as a new one.
All of the components in our kits are d.o.t. certified and when installed according to our instructions will meet nfpa 58 install specifications for l.p. gas in a motor vehicle. This means it's the same as the stuff I use in police cars and city buses. All done right with the correct hoses, fittings, adapters, tech support, and all kits are designed for maximum performance at all times.
Check us out at www.gotpropane.com or feel free to call me at 480-430-8033.

We don't have anything for newer fuel injected vehicles, Sorry, the exception being the Toyota 22re and Jeep 4.0. We use the ignition system from the carbureted version on those.

Cary

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Got a Question

I just bought an old 73 Dodge Power Wagon that I will be using as my hunting vehicle. I need to be able to drive it pretty far and still get fuel (i.e. North Rim). I have been concerned about off camber situations and altitude changes (1300 to 8000+ft) with the carb, so I have been looking into a TBI system (stock or aftermarket), but have always been intrigued with lpg. Do you think one of your systems would be a good fit for my situation?

The engine in the truck was toast, but I have a 5.9L Magnum I will be dropping in. Right now it has a 4bbl carb intake on it.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Dual-Fuel sounds like what you need.

Drive the distance on Gas, then switch to LPG for the off-road/off-camber stuff were you want the benefits, then back to Gasoline for the easily available fueling.

Check his website, I can't remember if he offers Dual Fuel.

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! an old thread I found. Bump for lots of typing done long ago:laughing:
Yes, we do now have the dual fuel kits for the v8 engines, 4 years later.............

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are so welcome! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. You have such a great can-do attitude. I knew you would get that rig figured out. It looks awesome:smokin: Thanks again!:beer:

·
Vendor
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for back to school. I'm so glad It's not me going back:laughing: We would like to solve your gas carb problems. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts