Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
reverse cut gears for high pinion and 9 inch

got a high pinion 44 and a 9 inch for $300, lookin for reverse cut gears for both axles to run the 9 inch as a high pinion. If you have any for sale feel free to give me a price estimate, preferably 4.88s or 5.29s depending on the price.:smokin:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
i don't go out of the ford section often so i'm not up on high pinion crap, but i'm pretty sure you need a high pinion 3rd member to do that with a 9'', it's not just a gear swap and flip type thing.

oh, and check the vendor section and classifieds newb :homer:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already have checked the vendors section, just seein if anyone has some slightly used or something like that, i am also aware of the inverted third member deal. thanks for the helpful info, now if anyone INTELLIGENT would like to give me some actual advice it would be appreciated.:flipoff2:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
i'm unintelligent???? you're the dipshit looking to buy shit in the brand specific tech sections :shaking: took me all of 5 seconds to find the gears you want. search harder :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
i already have checked the vendors section, just seein if anyone has some slightly used or something like that, i am also aware of the inverted third member deal. thanks for the helpful info, now if anyone INTELLIGENT would like to give me some actual advice it would be appreciated.:flipoff2:
You already got an intelligent reply. He was also polite considering how you act like such a douchebag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude, im a teenager shoppin around to find parts in my budget, the whole point of a forum is to get tips and show off your work right? Why dont you quit "web wheelin" and get on the trail. hows a kid supposed to find some help and build a rig right when trolls like you just sit here and talk shit behind their computer.

If anyone has anything for sale please free to give me a price. Thanks.:shaking:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Really ?

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
dude, im a teenager shoppin around to find parts in my budget, the whole point of a forum is to get tips and show off your work right? Why dont you quit "web wheelin" and get on the trail. hows a kid supposed to find some help and build a rig right when trolls like you just sit here and talk shit behind their computer.

If anyone has anything for sale please free to give me a price. Thanks
.:shaking:
no, fuck you. this isn't the classifieds. go post a wanted to buy thread in there.

and as stated, i was decent. you're trolling your own thread. see how much help that gets you :shaking: i'll be up most of the night if you want to have a bitch fest, but you pretty much fucked yourself out of any actual helpful responses, teenage stupidity or not :homer:

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts

If anyone has anything for sale please free to give me a price. Thanks.:shaking:
There are only a couple ways to build a high pinion 9", none of them have budget anywhere in there descriptions.

Truehighnine is probably the best choice, their third members start around 1800$, used maybe half of that if you can find one.

Lose the attitude quick if you expect any help around here.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
So your not convinced of flipping a 9 inch and running reverse cut gears ? You are asking for them so I guess you know, eh ?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I havent researched it 100% yet but I do believe that the True high nine stuff is 8.8 gears.

You will have to modify the 9" 3rd member so allow the pinion bearing to get oil. You can also run the gears on the coast side.

That being said. Why the fawk do you need a high pinion 9"?

And post wanted parts in the WANTED section

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
this thread is full retard

You cant just flip a third member and run reverse cut gears to get a high pinion. If you cant figure this concept out you have no business regearing your axles.

Do some more reading and delete this dumbfuck thread

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I havent researched it 100% yet but I do believe that the True high nine stuff is 8.8 gears.

You will have to modify the 9" 3rd member so allow the pinion bearing to get oil. You can also run the gears on the coast side.

That being said. Why the fawk do you need a high pinion 9"?

And post wanted parts in the WANTED section
FAIL :laughing:

this thread is full retard

You cant just flip a third member and run reverse cut gears to get a high pinion. If you cant figure this concept out you have no business regearing your axles.

Do some more reading and delete this dumbfuck thread
Oh come on, it`s Tuesday. Give the guy a break.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
got a high pinion 44 and a 9 inch for $300, lookin for reverse cut gears for both axles to run the 9 inch as a high pinion. If you have any for sale feel free to give me a price estimate, preferably 4.88s or 5.29s depending on the price.:smokin:

Wow... Before you talk some trash, you may want to research what the hell you're talking about.

And, put it in the right place.

You're the reason young people on this board get a bad rap... :shaking:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I said I havent researched it 100%.
I do know with MOG outers, you can run the case flipped. You just need to make a scoop for the oil to get to the bearing.
The Currie hi pinion 9 inch runs the Ford 8.8 gears.

The True Hi9 runs 9 inch custom Richmond gears and will NOT work in a standard 9" case.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
The Currie hi pinion 9 inch runs the Ford 8.8 gears.

The True Hi9 runs 9 inch custom Richmond gears and will NOT work in a standard 9" case.
Thats what it was...
and the Hi9 gears have a patent on them so no one else can make them yet correct?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts