Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming down to cover this event. If anyone has a spare seat, small compartment, or wheel well to cram me into, I would sincerely appreciate it. If anyone has a Poison Spyder rig going, I will strap myself to the boner bar out front. You can poke me with sticks and I will buy you beer to thank you for poking me with those sticks. You will also get some good coverage in our upcoming movie "3rd and Reverse". I want to do a ride along so we can get some good in-cab footage and capture all of the havoc thats gonna go down.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Goat1/Pig I like the new seat addition to the Jeep. Can't wait to see it. See you at SEMA and look forward to the Shaffer run with ya. Post some pictures after you take it out for the Sunday test run!

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
GABE THOMPSON said:
Why more? I'll be wearing pants this time.

We are running no matter what the weather dishes out, of course route changes of the smallest kind may occur, but just for the safety of those involved :D

I've tried to send out e-mails to those that have signed up, I can't believe how many have been returned as undeliverable...... :confused:

Rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts