Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get back into riding, its been awhile since i rode because of that pesky school crap. Moved to Orange for a job and need somewhere/someone to ride with. I used to be in good shape for it but have fallen from that. I can still rip a DH but cant climb as well as i used to. Anybody ride in this area much?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I just got a new mountain bike a few weeks ago myself. Been riding the fullerton loop several times a week. There is a socaltrailrider.org ride there every tues/thurs/sunday. I've been trying to go at least twice a week.

Also check out frankosmaps.com

·
Registered
372 Posts
I used to bike alot before moving north. Fullerton loop is a very fun ride. I used to work in Orange and head to fullerton in the evenings. The luge and old camp in the Santa Ana Mountains are fairly close and way fun. Especially the luge, not too hard uphill and fun tight technical downrun. Aliso woods is best left for the weekends because it's a bitch to get from Orange to South Orange County on weekdays after work. Lots of fun trails with a little bit of downhill fun. If you want to practice jumps go to the whoops trail in the santa monica mountains (LA county, nothing but 1 mile down of pure jumps and one cool gap. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts