Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Should I add in camo duracoat packages?

NO
it will bite you in the ass, offer it as an add on or seprate purchace. (discounted with firearm purchace)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
How much would the varmint setup run? Something like vermin said, 24" bull full float barrel, ACE skeleton stock, bipod, etc. I wouldnt include an optic in the package, but thats just me.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The 24" long range rifle would be 990 shipped.
This isn't the packages I am talking about here, just a rifle.
24" fluted wilson 1x8 bbl
full length, full floating handguards with full length rail on the top and 3" section on the bottom for the bipod.
2-stage trigger
Ergo target grip
Harris bipod

Pete

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Not sure I'd want the case or the mat, or the match trigger
Understand, the idea isn't for everyone.

But the idea is to offer something more to people, basically a complete package. Just add your optics and ammo :mr-t:
I am trying to come up with a nitch so to speak.

Pete

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
NO
it will bite you in the ass, offer it as an add on or seprate purchace. (discounted with firearm purchace)
Thats what I meant, an add on.
Easier to do it while the thing is still in kit form.

·
Premium Member
10,658 Posts
Understand, the idea isn't for everyone.

But the idea is to offer something more to people, basically a complete package. Just add your optics and ammo :mr-t:
I am trying to come up with a nitch so to speak.

Pete

no worries Pete, I get it. Thanks for the PM. Very good deal

·
Registered
499 Posts
I would buy something like that. The reason I haven't delved into the AR realm yet is because of Cali's Fucked laws and I'm too lazy to build one right now. So yea, a package isn't a bad idea at all.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
I would buy something like that. The reason I haven't delved into the AR realm yet is because of Cali's Fucked laws and I'm too lazy to build one right now. So yea, a package isn't a bad idea at all.
Fixed mag kit, done.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts