Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from the southeast(Georgia), going to the Chili Challenge, interested in making some money by hauling my rig to Las Cruces? My ride may have fallen through and I'm in a bind. PM me if interested.

Johnathan

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Dewd....Just run to your local Ford dealer and pick up that new SuperDuty you now know you MUST have. The haul out would be the perfect break in for it too!

--D

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,431 Posts
SNORT put their junk in the back of a U-Haul and drove it from Wa...I know your drive is longer, but may try U-Haul, Ryder or something along thos lines.....

:usa:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RockRover said:
Dewd....Just run to your local Ford dealer and pick up that new SuperDuty you now know you MUST have. The haul out would be the perfect break in for it too!

--D
Ohhhhhh it may come to that my friend. I will see you there one way or another!

Johnathan

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
guess I fell through huh? Sorry about that Tis. I had everything ready to go too that's the real bitch of it all then the navy decides that they have better things for me to do I'll definately take you next year if you want to go I'm actually putting in leave for it very early next year just turns out I happened to pick a year of war this time around. Oh well like I've said before take lots of pics. Back to the top for ya hope you find someone.

-ben

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tis,
Ive got a trailer you could borrow if you got a truck to pull it behind....
Its located in the Norcross area, so not that close to you....but you are welcome to it.

Will Roeder

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
I'm transporting some BMW's from Florida to Phoenix around the 10th of Feb. What date is the challenge? I will be back and forth a few times in the next coupla months.
Chris

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ben-

I wasn't referring to you, I contracted a shipping company and now after months of dealing with them they are trying to tell me that with 37's the Defender is too tall(airing down won't make up the difference) to fit on the truck...I call BS. We'll see for sure tomorrow.

Will- I appreciate the offer, but I've already got a plane ticket and don't have a truck to pull with. I'm trying to get one cause that would solve this delima.

EMIEVEL-The event is Feb 19th-23rd. I'll PM you.

Johnathan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Johnathan,
do you still have your 33s mounted on some other rims?
If so, couldnt you mount them on the truck, and throw the 37s inside your D90?

TTT for ya.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts