Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im selling my 203-205 doubler twin sticked 205 nwf adapter and tripple stick cable shifters used one season $1500

also got a 02 all alum ls1 out of a vette with 22k miles, has camaro rear sump pan, stand alone harness ecu, switched to cable driven throttle. motor put down 417 rwhp in the vette, camed dual gold springs upgraded roller rockers 7.4 comp push rods, ls6 oil pump ported n polished heads, underdrive crank pulley. motor mount plates that you can weld to or works with factory old gm mounts $3000

3 cv style tom woods shafts 2 are high angle with 1350 joints one of which has never been used the third is 1310 ill measure them tomorrow. but tw will re shaft it pretty cheap i think $60 $200 a peice for used $275 for the new

i have 5 saw 2''x16'' air shocks 4 are used one seeps a little oil out the bottom, one is brand new never used $850 for all

the frame tub and poison spyder cage is also for sale if interested give me a call their is some options with that

700r4 art carr shifter $200

new in june corbeau baja ultra ss wide seats black cloth with rci 5pt harnesses $450

parts sold allready axles tires wheels tranny links and joints
all parts located in hastings mn, i will be at the gorrilla run in arkansas next month im parting out my whole rig so if your looking for something let me know seats air shocks shifters custom cj7 frame tub. you name it thanks kurt 651-207-9963

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of now I don't wanna seperate the shifters.

If interested in frame and tub please call. Theirs some options there. 651-207-9963

I'll take pics and measurements of the shafts after work today.

Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys I'm a idiot when it comes to uploading pics. I'll have to get my wife to do it tomorrow.

Sale pending on motor

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm interested in the art Carr. Does it come with everything needed to hook it up to the 700R4? Is it set up for the reverse valve body?

Thanks,
dos Broncos

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes everything to hook up to the 700r4 and yrs rev man gate pattern

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll take it. How would you like to handle payment?
Also, are you selling the gauges? if so, what brand, size and what gauges are they?

Thanks,
Dos Broncos

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paypal works.
Gauges are auto meter something their nice gauges. I'll have to check on size and exact brand. But the gauges go as followed
Fuel level
Tach
Volts
Water temp
Oil pressure
They are silver with white face and have blue back lights

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys been really busy with a few personal things. And lots of parts selling locally.
Woods shafts,gauges,doubler, all shifters air shocks, winch, links joints,Oba, motor tranny axles wheels and tires, are all gone.

Body frame cage
Seats no harnesses
Full hydro steer
Steel half doors are still available

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm interested in the hydro steering components. Could you tell me the details on these parts? Thanks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steering sold yesterday sorry. All that's left is
Body frame and poison spurred cage
Corbeau black cloth baja ultra seats wide version $425 new in June
Black steel half doors $250

1 - 20 of 21 Posts