Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just worked a deal and ended up with a 1992 righthand drive long wheel base sammi from england and he was contemplating selling it. The drive train is gone and its a rolling shell with all the doors windows and the hard top the odometer reads 84.000 whats is it worth???:confused:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fatkid said:
Who knows, lets cut it up.:)
it was cut up to ship it from england without going through the safetyglass and side impact crap It was shipped over by a guy in the airforce and he declaired it as a trailer....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes but i dont know how to post em here

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks!!:D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Well is it for sell? Me thinks me can parallel park more better with righthand drive vhickle.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we cut the cab off of it and are grafting a red 881/2 front and dash in it everything is going smoothly except on the frame where the steering box mounts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sent mad zuki updated pics:p

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
kd7srj said:
we cut the cab off of it and are grafting a red 881/2 front and dash in it everything is going smoothly except on the frame where the steering box mounts
WTF:confused: you cut off the RHD part, firewall foward? Why ask what it's worth then jack it up? I would have wantyed the RHD part, but youy are to far away. I say it's not worth anymore then any other zuk now.:( what are ya doing with the rhd stuff? did you chop the wireing harness up too?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i emailed you 2 pics and the price :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is also sprung over as of today :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts