Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any big tires they want to part with? or rockwell rims?
Know any one who does??
any good vendors who arent toooooo $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IM looking for a good yet cheap set of wheels and tires in the range of about 48" to go on my rockwells.
military tires... like a 14r20 xml's or at2a's are cool
commercial or industrial tires are fine
Iroks if ya got some...
i will entertain any offering you got for me.

I like something that looks good and performs decently in mud primarily

the wider the better.

rims... well depends on my tires i guess.... but needs the rockwell pattern.

15-22" dpending on the tires i can locate

beadlock would be nice if ya got them.

if you have contacts in the frieght world and can ship them easy that would rock..
if you are in ohio or nearby GREAT!!

let me know the condition and why your selling them, and pictures are always a plus too

please let me know what you got to offer, and what you are asking and get me an estimated shipping cost too please. (44133)

email me at [email protected] or here...

·
Registered
240 Posts
TheRipper said:
Get me on MSN just found a good deal on rim's.

where where :D:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I got my 16x20 zxls from a guy in WI for $100 each:flipoff2: now I just need to build my rims or buy them:eek:

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm a good vendor who's not to expensive :D
Had to jump at the opportunity, let me know if your looking for anything in particular and if we can help we will

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
70cyclone said:
I got my 16x20 zxls from a guy in WI for $100 each:flipoff2: now I just need to build my rims or buy them:eek:
Found some of the hummer style beadlock's for the 5 ton truck's.They are 10 lug so you would need to weld new centers in.I am getting a price so just send me a pm if you are intrested.The more we buy at once maybe the cheaper we can get them.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Ripper let me know the price your look'n at on the 5 ton rims.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ripper, email me the prices if you dont see me signed in.
where you find them and got pics?

fullsizexj, 52" is getting big, but since you are close it may be worth considering. got any pics showing the condition and tread depth? how much to ship to cleveland ohio? or would you meet me or let me pickup?
email me please.

the rest of you grief givers, i did post in wanted... not a single responce. put it here, and WHAM tons of info and offers. So i knew exactly what i was doing. and for you who will say "this is tech talk not sales and wanted"...

how exactly do "hummer style beadlocks" work? didnt know hummers had beadlocks. but yet i hear this term all the time.
also, on custom 2-piece bolt together rims.... someone described them to me as "they have the rings in between the two beads of the tire and the rim slides inside of it. they are bolted together by 32 i think, grade 8 bolts."
is this like an internal beadlock? i hear people talking about those too... anyone got pics or digrams explining this concept?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Go to ebay, put in 'Bogger' or 'Swamper' and look for the Michelin tire guys. Usually one or two of them if you search.

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
70cyclone said:
Hey Joe! You mean Rodney from Marshfield WI?

·
Registered
240 Posts
MC said:
Hey Joe! You mean Rodney from Marshfield WI?
yeah that would be him

I have 8 of the regular 2.5 ton split rims so I could use the centers for those 5 tons

·
Registered
240 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts