Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congressional nullification opens the door for Arizona courts to decide on road closures

Nullifying The USDA Forest Service Travel Management Rule 36 CFR 212 will open the door for an Arizona court of competent jurisdiction to close roads over Federal public lands. Local control could be the best chance we have to keep motorized access open.

KEEP READING -->

·
flamethrower
12,603 Posts
SO this was something I was tracking and lost sight of it. I'm grateful someone followed through.

It accomplished exactly what I thought it would.

This is EPIC.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Like you saw in the other thread, BLM has been deregulated. We are working on FS now.

Aside from the Congressional Review Act, there are several other laws that federal agencies are supposed to follow. The Forest Service and BLM don't follow any of them. This negligence has been revealed in court.

Failure to follow these laws can result in the regulations being overturned by congress. Suing the land manager will exempt your particular state from the rules. The Forest Service always settles out of court to avoid public exposure.

The American Mining Rights Association is more than likely going to sue. I highly suggest contacting my good friend Shannon, the president of AMRA. We are currently waiting on a response from the Tonto, Apachie Sitgreaves, and Coconino concerning their compliance with the Congressional Review Act.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts