·
Premium Member
21,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Premium Member
21,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
:barf: When I was in college, I went to a junkyard that was filled with slot mags. All you could want, $14 each. Steel wheels were seven.
Thanks for rubbing it in Frank. :flipoff2:

Apparently they are still more common up north but by the time the rims get shipped its a wash. They don't have to be originals, just similar. I like the look.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The rims I want were from 74-79. I didn't know the early stuff was 5 lug. Everything I've seen for them was 6 lug.
Had a set of those on a Chevelle that I had back in the late 80's. 5x4.75. They didnt have the cone to self center but used an oval washer.

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
It may be a year or two before I get to them but I have an orrigonal set in a pile on our family property.... I seem to remember them being small 5 lug but they might be 6..... they were not 5x5.5. Anyhow I have a good memory for stupid shit like this and years from now there will be a post "who wanted these wheels" when the time comes they are yours if you can use them rooney

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Refurbished originals run about 375 each. The US mag versions are 145 each. The FSJ is a 6x5.5 bolt pattern, same as chevy. I'm still hunting and hoping I can find some used ones since I'm in no rush at the moment.
I have as set of older American Racing in the garage, might be 14 inch. I'll dig them out and double check. But I do believe they are these..

Quote:Subybaja
Unilug... 5 x 4.5/4.75/5, depending on the washer you use.

Kinda like these:

·
Premium Member
21,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I have as set of older American Racing in the garage, might be 14 inch. I'll dig them out and double check. But I do believe they are these..

Quote:Subybaja
Unilug... 5 x 4.5/4.75/5, depending on the washer you use.

Kinda like these:
If they are 6 lug 15" I'm most definitely interested.

·
Premium Member
21,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
It may be a year or two before I get to them but I have an orrigonal set in a pile on our family property.... I seem to remember them being small 5 lug but they might be 6..... they were not 5x5.5. Anyhow I have a good memory for stupid shit like this and years from now there will be a post "who wanted these wheels" when the time comes they are yours if you can use them rooney
I'll keep an eye peeled for that post. :D

61 - 68 of 68 Posts