Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is heading up Robbys new off road store. they will be having a grand opening on April 26th, 2003, from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm. If you guys want to stop by and check out one of the most bad ass off road shops and their new retail store come awn by. Robby will be there and you will get a chance to meet the man himself. should be some free eats and drinks as well. there should be quite a few vendors on hand showing off new product and a slew of really cool rigs on display. i will be their all day so come by and say hi and check it out.

address is

Robby Gordon Off road
2980 E. Miraloma Ave.

Anaheim Ca. 92806

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops forgot the pic :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I may have to show up, since I live pretty dang close to the place :) Sounds cool!
Scott... Under the GF's name.. again.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
JeepingGirlfriend said:
I may have to show up, since I live pretty dang close to the place :)
Scott... Under the GF.. again.
If you can get out from under her :D :D :D .

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
i have seen him on a few videos jump dunes in glamis that foolios are doing on bikes. and i want those HID hellas hes got on his truck ... some people just have too much money ... sounds like a fun day, you going to have a glitter booth camo?

·
Registered
16,673 Posts
When you walk in, ask him if that's his car in the parking lot...the one with the gas can sticking out of it. :laughing:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
I've seen him jumping his truck at Glamis, it's a pretty impressive site;)

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Mustard Dog said:
I've seen him jumping his truck at Glamis, it's a pretty impressive site;)
Me too. Watching him launch his old red,white and blue Ford off of the top of Oldsmobile hill was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I get the willys just putting over the edge, I cant imagine jumping off the top at speed:eek:
He's got some brass ones thats for sure.

·
Registered
478 Posts
whats the store going to be geared too?

general off roading?desert racing?4x?

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
SOCALXJ said:
whats the store going to be geared too?

general off roading?desert racing?4x?
probably something along the of 4wheelparts would be my guess with more emphasis on preruuners ... any thoughts or comments camo?

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TDW said:
Someone get some info on his 17" beadlocks if you stop by there. Thanks. :D
what do you wanna know about them ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts