Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Truthfully....it runs and after a bit a welding and fluids its ready to pull out of the shop....not done but under its own power.

You'll have to image the pics until I get home and upload a few.....:laughing:
YEP......its me again......:flipoff2: BUMP for updates. LOL :eek:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
last bump and i'll leave this thread alone.:grinpimp::flipoff2:
Ok.. ok.... I’ll pull it outta the shop tonight and get some pics since I need to turn it around anyways.... major mechanical is done because I’m already on the gather for my next buggy build.

·
Premium Member
29,405 Posts
Ok.. ok.... I’ll pull it outta the shop tonight and get some pics since I need to turn it around anyways.....
:grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Ok.. ok.... I’ll pull it outta the shop tonight and get some pics since I need to turn it around anyways.... major mechanical is done because I’m already on the gather for my next buggy build.
I saw that on FaceBook...........are you gonna do a build thread here:confused::flipoff2: LMAO

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
...........are you gonna do a build thread here:confused::flipoff2: LMAO
I don’t know.... about another build thread... and who would care about a single seat rear engine moon buggy on portals that does amazing things........?:laughing:

I’d probably just do it all wrong anyways!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
I don’t know.... about another build thread... and who would care about a single seat rear engine moon buggy on portals that does amazing things........?:laughing:

I’d probably just do it all wrong anyways!:rolleyes:
I don't know, but it doesn't sound "Fast" so nobody probably cares anyways:laughing:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Ok as promised a few pics.....

Now for some specs....

Top of cab 81"
fender height at front wheel center 55"
Belly 24" (which is the same as the sliders since they are flush with the bottom of the frame)
8" of uptravel/8" down

And the pic where it is nose to nose with my completely stock 87 3/4 ton....its 7" taller but when measured center for the front hub to the fender top..... its only 2" difference.... so its like my 3/4 ton with a 2" lift and 41.5 tall tires!!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
NICE!! So its kind of on hold till winter? or should I say no rush till weather wheeling weather rolls around?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
NICE!! So its kind of on hold till winter? or should I say no rush till weather wheeling weather rolls around?
Im still gonna keep after it to finish it but real testing may not happen till snow falls.... Im actually excited to get it out and blast some dirt roads and see how much all that uptravel smooths the ride quality.

The rear steer sure made it nice to back into my shop without needing to pull up to readjust...and I only hit my metal table once! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Makes me want a full size again. :smokin:
Yeah I like how this is turning out so far but Fuul RETARD has made it take a lot longer than I had hoped....

Next major hurdle is finish the interior or at least the tube, dash and all the seats with belts!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have bedsides and a tailgate going on it also ,to keep it looking like a truck.
Can't wait to see how it looks with bedsides at the least. The front fender cuts look good. Retains somewhat of a stock look.
Keep this going.

141 - 160 of 186 Posts