Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
One is for Babies, lol

Rock racing is great, rock bouncing is great, rock crawling is fun too.

Racing in general is just awesome.
To me rock bouncing is boring after 2 or 3 buggies go. Same hill, just a different buggy. To me it's like watching NASCAR. But, everyone has their opinions and I respect that.

To the op, there's really no comparison between bouncing and crawling.

·
Registered
89 Posts
One is for Babies, lol

Rock racing is great, rock bouncing is great, rock crawling is fun too.

Racing in general is just awesome.
And as as far as the "crawling is for babies", I'd be 99% wearing those shirts would never ever follow someone like Jessie Haines through a comp crawling course!

·
Registered
10 Posts
As I see it rock crawling takes some skill, rock bouncing takes a heavy right foot. I'm not knocking RB as I really enjoying watching, and having a heavy right foot I think I should give up crawling and start bouncing.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
And as as far as the "crawling is for babies", I'd be 99% wearing those shirts would never ever follow someone like Jessie Haines through a comp crawling course!
I am up for that challenge, not to knock Jesse and what he does I just prefer to go fast.

·
Registered
15,397 Posts
As I see it rock crawling takes some skill, rock bouncing takes a heavy right foot.
if all rock bouncing took was a heavy foot and no skill then richie keith and his 4million dollar 1000 horsepower rock bouncer and his LEAD right foot would win at least once instead of coming in dead last every time

sure technical crawling probably takes more skill but to act as if rock bouncing just takes a heavy right foot makes you come across as dumbass :laughing: :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts