Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
hahaha....I used to have those toys. Little red monkeys with arms like that. I think we used them as christmas ornaments when we were kids.

What the hell is a chongo? :confused:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
looks good, all i would to to make it easier to transfer is change the rock background in the lettering to a solid color.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Curtis, This is PAt, I talked to my teacher and chongo is mexican for-monkey, or scrap.
PAt

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Rock Toy said:
hahaha....I used to have those toys. Little red monkeys with arms like that. I think we used them as christmas ornaments when we were kids.

What the hell is a chongo? :confused:
BAWAWAWAWAW I had some also. Never thought of using them as ornaments-LMAO Hey, my came in a brown plastic barrel. :D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Can you make that into a circle about 4" dia? With the words going around, rock chongo's top and N-Ca bottom? & do you think a sticker maker can do that rock color?If not pick a solid color;)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Maybe in *Mexico* the word's been corrupted to CHONGO, but in Spanish, as pointed above, the correct word for monkey is CHANGO, or MONO.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I spelled it wrong the first time :( ChOngo is a hair bun. ChAngo is monkey :D

I'll work on a circle thingy, and I figure we can use the rock on our graphics online but a solid color for stickers and such ;)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I'm sorry, but when I read "Rock Chongos" my first impression is something that swings between yer legs. no offense.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Hickeyjones said:
I'm sorry, but when I read "Rock Chongos" my first impression is something that swings between yer legs. no offense.:flipoff2:
We are "NUTS" about rocks!:D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Curtis said:
Yeah I spelled it wrong the first time :( ChOngo is a hair bun. ChAngo is monkey :D

I'll work on a circle thingy, and I figure we can use the rock on our graphics online but a solid color for stickers and such ;)
ok WTF is the correct spelling? I don't want the wrong name for the clubs BB! lol I think I will have us all emails of [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Danger Ranger said:
Ain't Ya'll ever heard of Email? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Ever here the phrase STFU:flipoff2: We have like 9 straglers out there that might join, so it's good to keep this up here. Then when I start my own BB, just like RCRC & CCC,RME ect then the load to this BB will be lighted and those of you that have to click on each and every thread to complain;) ....well you guz will have more free time on your hands then:p :p

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Danger Ranger said:

Hey, lighten up... it was a joke :p
I know, I know:flipoff2: I used the WINK icon, lol, BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts