Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone have one or know someone with Rock Crusher Dana 60 HP? Is anyone using them in competition rock crawling? How tuff are they? Any thoughts and impressions?.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i was over at mad4wd last night getting some parts, they had 3 of those housings on the bench, and pressing tubes in them:eek: wow them are way thick

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
HP 60

I ordered mine from mad4wd and it should shipped in a week or two, I can't wait. (rear TJ 4:88s & detroit). It is the best priced and any 60 is strong enough for me.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
there is one on ebay

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Re: HP 60

tnjeep said:
I ordered mine from mad4wd and it should shipped in a week or two, I can't wait. (rear TJ 4:88s & detroit). It is the best priced and any 60 is strong enough for me.
We are just waiting on the Superior shafts right now. Everything else is good to go. We'll post up some pics soon.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
must be gone saw it yesterday by a co. on upstate ny. was at around 599$ with time left.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Damn! Those pics look just like the other night when we were there. BTW, thanks for hooking me up with the 60 parts, and some good advice guys. :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
jeep94xj said:
Damn! Those pics look just like the other night when we were there. BTW, thanks for hooking me up with the 60 parts, and some good advice guys. :D
No problem guys. You'll have to stop back on occasion to check out some of the projects going on. :D

By the way tnjeep. The TIG weld pic is yours. :D

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Hey is that a synchrowave 350?

Looks good I like the way you are keeping the bearing ends aligned

1 - 20 of 26 Posts