Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As long as it isn't raining I plan bringing my buggy 9hrs north to do some wheeling while I'm visiting some friends. Anyone want to hit the good stuff and play guide?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi, I might be able to go up and guide the good trails, I've helping build trails there for a few years. Where r you from? I'm only 40 min from RR.

Scott

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I might be able to go up and guide the good trails, I've helping build trails there for a few years. Where r you from? I'm only 40 min from RR.

Scott
Born in Altoona and spent part of my childhood in Westover. Raised mostly in NC. Still make the trip up there 3-5 times a yr to hunt, ride and hang out with friends. Hope you can make it out. One of my friends that just relocated to Jersey will probably be coming over for the wknd with his rig.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Please post decent pics. Next year I'm skipping big dogs to get there for the first time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There's going to 2 or 3 of us meeting you at Rock Run on the 20th to show you around. We'll try to take some pictures too.

I saw a list of top wheeling places around the country and Rock Run was not on the list. What a shame because this place has the best trails in the area. I think its because its not very well known yet.

·
Registered
617 Posts
That list was retarded. They put AOAA on it and that park isn't even open fully yet. Then leave Rock Run totally off it and put a place in Ohio on it I've never even heard of?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've ridden quads on rock run property for over 15yrs. The place has awesome potential for hardcore crawling and it had a couple good trails last time I wheeled my old jeep there, 4 or 5 yrs ago. Lookin forward to it guys!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice pics. Can't wait to get there next year. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts