Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a 2915 F250 that i take off road every chance i get. I have step boards that have seen too many rocks and breakovers. I have a local lead on making a set of rock sliders from scratch. My desire is that the be durable enough to be used as a jackpint fir a high lift jack. Anyone on this site have a commercial version of this? Thought i would poll the site before committing the time and money.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi. I have a 2915 F250 that i take off road every chance i get. I have step boards that have seen too many rocks and breakovers. I have a local lead on making a set of rock sliders from scratch. My desire is that the be durable enough to be used as a jackpint fir a high lift jack. Anyone on this site have a commercial version of this? Thought i would poll the site before committing the time and money.

2015 F250. Sry.....fat thumbs on phone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a super duty crew cab as well. Its my daily toy rig driver and 4x4 toy. i build custom off road steel for a living and i have not found any commercially available "rock sliders" that will work. Mine are 2" round 1/4" wall with 1.5" steps also 1/4" wall they do not bend, dent or deflect at all. I can jack the whole side of the truck up with no problems at all. they run fender to fender. they go back to the frame 5 times at all different angles with 4" plates welded to the frame first.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input! This is important to me. Gonna get started on this soon.
I have a super duty crew cab as well. Its my daily toy rig driver and 4x4 toy. i build custom off road steel for a living and i have not found any commercially available "rock sliders" that will work. Mine are 2" round 1/4" wall with 1.5" steps also 1/4" wall they do not bend, dent or deflect at all. I can jack the whole side of the truck up with no problems at all. they run fender to fender. they go back to the frame 5 times at all different angles with 4" plates welded to the frame first.

·
Registered
9 Posts

nice! have any pics of that setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts