Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1000 reward is beeing offered

keep an eye out for my runner even tho its stripped probably to nothing missing friday night from my parents house in Grass valley

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Wtf? Damn dude, eyes open in Yuba/ sutter/ and sac area. Hope it turns up.

·
Premium Member
3,150 Posts
Son of a bitch:mad3::mad3: How are they stealing all these trucks, towing hot wire what? Fn bastards

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Im looking in vallejo but I dont think the :mr-t: would know how to drive it or what to do with anything that doesnt have 20's

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Fawkin sucks dude I'm actually in gv today and the thought of that shit pisses me off. Hope it turns up or whoever stole it catches the HIV!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Eyes open in Sac bro. I just went outside to take out the garbage and as soon as I get 20 ft out my front door I hear a XJ I never seen in my neighborhood fire up and drive my direction stop for about a minute then drive past me. I might just be paranoid because I just finished the sas on my runner but I saved a description of the rig and it's license plate # in my cell phone just to be safe. Unfortunately my garage is a converted room so my shit is outside!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lock your shit and chain it to a big tree. These fucking thieves are out of control! Sorry to hear about your rig dude. I will keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sorry Steve,,, this sucks man,,, :mad3::mad3::mad3: I just saw it posted on Marlins board.... I hope it gets found,,, even though its been a while,, Ill keep my eyes out down here for it and parts also......

·
Registered
876 Posts
Was hoping it might of popped up by now, was getting ready to pm you if you got any updates on it yet,, i still got my eyes out,, you never know what might pop up on CL and such...

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
need to add a link to this in your sig and correct the spelling of "IF". kinda sounds like you found it if only reading that.

keep my eyes open in sacramento.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts