Pirate 4x4 banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Corona Sale Over.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day. $30K, Summer is here.

Coronavirus sale over?

This has been for sale for well over a year now. You headed the wrong direction if you actually want to sell it. IDK if you realize it or not but things are not to rosey right now. I'm sorry if this is seen as rude it probably will be received as such but I'm being honest. 30 K is NEVER going to happen. The guy that said 20K is at least in the ballpark. My two cents anyways. In that area it would gain traction.

Discussion starter · #68 ·
crazy8,

1. Yep, Virus sale is over. Sorry you missed it. I'm game to sell, but I don't NEED to sell. It's a primo buggy in great shape. Try and build one or buy another buggy, like this, and you won't come out ahead of this price. You could get the parts, but good luck with the labor, you'll be building until next year.
2. "Well over a year", nope.
3. I agree, things are not going well, and for that, I hope everyone can get back on their feet as soon as possible. That said, if you're not on your feet, you probably don't need to be looking at buying a rock buggy.
4. I don't think you're rude, you're just giving your opinion, which is neither honest or dishonest. You probably aren't the one whose going to buy it. Thanks for the weekend bump!

Great and capable four-seat buggy. Can take you and your kids anywhere you can dream to crawl. Stable and reliable. Can't build one for this price. Turnkey, ready to roll. No time wasted wrenching or trying to find parts. Gas and go!

crazy8,

1. Yep, Virus sale is over. Sorry you missed it. I'm game to sell, but I don't NEED to sell. It's a primo buggy in great shape. Try and build one or buy another buggy, like this, and you won't come out ahead of this price. You could get the parts, but good luck with the labor, you'll be building until next year.
2. "Well over a year", nope.
3. I agree, things are not going well, and for that, I hope everyone can get back on their feet as soon as possible. That said, if you're not on your feet, you probably don't need to be looking at buying a rock buggy.
4. I don't think you're rude, you're just giving your opinion, which is neither honest or dishonest. You probably aren't the one whose going to buy it. Thanks for the weekend bump!

Great and capable four-seat buggy. Can take you and your kids anywhere you can dream to crawl. Stable and reliable. Can't build one for this price. Turnkey, ready to roll. No time wasted wrenching or trying to find parts. Gas and go!
Lmao, well said TroutRunner... bump for a cool rig.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.